Monday, March 1, 2010

My weekly feature




I got the request to do more features on people and since I can't think of anything to post lately I will do that (thanks Amber!)

Now I don't know if you remember this lovely fellow but let's learn a little about Pee Wee Herman aka Paul Reubens. When I was growing up he had a movie come out in 1985 called Pee Wee Herman's Big Adventure and it was so cool because he had all these gag he would pull on people and he had this crazy house that would make him breakfast. And then of course there was his lovely bike that got stolen which he had to go find.



Pee-Wee was a funny man-child of indeterminate age who created a sarcastic enthusiasm for the popular culture of the '50s and '60s. His wardrobe consisted of a gray suit, a white short-sleeved shirt accessorized with a red clip-on bow tie, and white patent-leather loafers. He wore his jet-black hair military short with a defiant tuft in front, and he accentuated his lily-white complexion with pink cheeks and red lipstick. Reubens drew inspiration for Pee-Wee's geeky behavior from a youth he had attended summer camp with.


If you haven't heard or seen Pee Wee Herman make your life a little better and enjoy this kooky humor. I think my Mom hates him but he will have a special place in my heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! PEE WEE!!! I will be renting the movie cause i have forgotten how much i LOVED that show! Creep man-child! But great movie! You should have Isaiah be him for halloween, hahaha!

Lori Olsen said...

I didn't like him cause he was caught for doing some nasty deed.

LeLe said...

I think my mom hated him too, (probably for the same reason as your mom above). But as a kid, he just made me laugh and laugh. HEH HEH HEH HEH. Remember the word of the day or something like that and if it was said then everyone would scream their heads off. Loved it!!