Monday, March 15, 2010

My weekly feature a week late


My feature this week is on Amber Eggli aka Best Friend and Cousin!
So you may be asking how I went from Pee Wee Herman to Amber, well I just figured I would actually profile an actual person I know.
Where to start? Well Amber was born in Canada and was adopted by Wilf and Laura Blum. She and her family moved to the states when she was in Elementary(I'm not sure which grade). I do remember being severely bummed when they moved. Any who Amber is a very loving person and has always been surrounded by friends. She still has friends that she knew in elementary which is a feat. She's very creative, if you haven't checked out her other blog already you should she makes amazing things out of nowhere(Baby Jane Cards and Crafts).


Amber is one of the most reliable people in my life, which is a big blessing to me. She goes out of her way to make sure people are taken care of...Where do you hide you wings Amber? She has two beautiful kids and a awesome husband that keeps her on her toes. If you don't know Amber you really should!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! You made me smile:) thanks Erin aka best friend and cousin! Love you:)

Heidi said...

Erin, that was lovely of you. Im glad you have people like that in your life, she sounds delightful.


Heidi

Karli Palmer said...

Agreed!! Best Amber I know!!