Friday, February 19, 2010

Sweet Child of Mine



Our dear clumsy Isaiah had a run in with one of our planters on the porch. I was at school when I got these texts and calls from Darrin saying to call him and come home. When I heard he fell I was worried at first that he would need stitches again. The first time was traumatizing enough. Isaiah had a little blue goose egg on his face when I came home. But the picture you see now is what it developed into overnight. He is doing well and running around like a wild man!

2 comments:

Lori Olsen said...

Poor Isaiah. It seems like there is an awkward age for kids and they are always getting bumps and bruises. It's just feels worse when he has been through all that he has. Give him a big hug and kiss from Nana.

Anonymous said...

HOLY...Poor guy! Thats a good one! I've always wanted a black eye:) YOu should teach him to say "you should see the other guy" hahahaha! that would be too funny!