Sunday, January 31, 2010

All we need is to laugh...


I know it's lame that I keep quoting things from other people but I figure we need to laugh a little more and these Jack Handy Depp Thoughts do the trick for me...here are just a few of my favorites....enjoy my friends and remember to laugh!!

“When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.”

“If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.”

“You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who make people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.”

“Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.”

"I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Anything that has to do with the bowl makes me laugh:) thanks for the funnies!!

Rachel Lovato said...

Thanks for the laugh. Love Jack Handy. Love SNL!

Heidi said...

Miss Erin! Laughing is the best medicine. I miss you at work, I mean literally Im coming in when you're leaving haha. Hope to see you next week on Friday wink wink..Hope all is well =)


Heidi