Thursday, January 14, 2010

The month of Chuck!!!


Some how I started quoting Chuck Norris quotes at work and now I have officially dubbed January "The month of Chuck!" If you haven't heard of any here is a tidbit to the many funny things you didn't know about our dear Chuck Norris!!

Chuck Norris doesn't sleep he waits!
Chuck Norris counted to infinity ...twice!
Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk and kill!
If you spell Chuck Norris in scrabble you win...FOREVER! (I dedicate this one to my sis) :)
Chuck Norris broke the sound barrier while riding a bike with a flat back tire and no chain!
Chuck Norris can eat just ONE Lays potato chip!

I will gladly add more as the month continues...and remember Chuck loves you. If you don't love him you'll get a roundhouse kick to the face!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha remember when Brian cried from laughing so hard while reading all the Chuck Norris quotes on that poster he got for Christmas?

Spelling Chuck Norris in Scrabble... I now have a new purpose in life!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!! Guess i better get my Chuck on for the rest of the month!