Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thoughts I had today




So yesterday I went with some friends to see "He's just not that into you"....and here are my thoughts on something that came from that movie. This girl is trying to pursue a guy after their first date, his friends sits down and talks some sense into her....he basically asked why she would even bother if it was a mediocre date? Well that got me thinking, am I trying to keep people in my life that are mediocre? Am I expending a lot of energy into someone and not getting much in return. I remember my cousin Amber saying that one her New's Years Resolutions a few years ago was to be friends with people that actually made an effort...I think those are wise words I might try to follow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad my words inspired you:) and if your wondering, having friends that are good friends in return like yourself, is VERY rewarding. probubly one of the best new years resolutions i've ever made.

LeLe said...

There is a very catchy way of putting it that I just learned last month... "I do not give the best of me to those who don't invest in me." I believe it's a great one to, I just sometimes have a hard time sticking to it. I've been wanting to see that movie, it looks dang cute.