Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Le Sigh...wasted money on my mind


Today we went to PCMC for a swallow test where they put an x-ray in front of Isaiah He swallows some barium and they watch on the x-ray how it goes down and if he is aspirating or having liquids pool up as it goes down. Here is the shocker.....drumroll....they didn't find anything wrong...gasp! Amazing! A hundred bucks down the drain to find out my son swallows just find. I should have just swallowed a hundred dollar bill and called it a day!
To add to the humor of today ...I get home from work and look in the mirror and realize that my hair style today makes me look exactly like a cocker spaniel

Ha ha ha life is funny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Isaiah! I guess its good nothing was wrong though. Oh, and i'm sure your hair didn't look like a cockerspanials. But if it did, i'm sure you made a beautiful cockerspanial:)