Thursday, January 29, 2009

The role reversal

A change was arisen in our household where the breadwinner is now the one making the bread and the housewife is out of the house. I am the one off to work while leaving Isaiah and Darrin are at home to fend for themselves. Darrin has pegged himself Mr. Mom and is doing a great job! When I get home from work the laundry and dishes are done...ahhhhh satisfaction. I think Darrin not working right now is a blessing because now that we have switched roles I appreciate Darrin more and how tired he is when he gets home. And maybe he gets me and the fact that I just don't want to think about cleaning for one day. I will enjoy this time but i hope it is a short time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dishes and luandry were done!! WOW!

Summer said...

I hope it is a short time period for your family too. Although, I have enjoyed having you at work more too. We miss you when you aren't around!