Sunday, May 23, 2010

Izzy's 3rd Bday

The pictures are a little late but we did Isaiah's birthday last Saturday at the dinosaur museum with some friends and family. It was a pretty cool joint, lots of stuff for the kids to do which I was grateful for because I was cooking pulled pork at home and I started cooking it too late. Everything worked out and Isaiah got quite the haul this year. Thanks to Nana and Papa for the tricycle, he's still trying to figure out how to pedal but he'll get the hang of it. Thanks to everyone else that came and for the great presents!


























3 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Aww...what a cute mom you are! Isn't it great to have a 3 year old boy! SO much fun!

Happy Birthday Isiah!

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun day!

Lori Olsen said...

Looks like you had a fun day! Not as fun as I had being with all of you for Isaiah's and my birthday though. Thanks so much for that special present.