Friday, March 26, 2010

Intro


Hello my name is Erin and I bawl over Grey's Anatomy episodes. Full on sobbing on occasion. My cousin Amber warned me but the latest episode sealed the deal with my sob fest. In short a little 6 year old girl dies because of a terminal lung condition and as her Dad's holds her while she dies I can no longer control the emotions bubbling up. Although Isaiah has never had a serious problem, he has been to the hospital a few times and I can't even imagine what it would be like to go there for something life threatening. Blah! Anyways I thought you should know how sad I am. The End.

2 comments:

Summer said...

There are plenty of shows that I cry at weekly - Ivan thinks I'm nuts that I continue to watch them. However, shows that involve children illnesses - I don't even go near them. They make me stress all of the time that something could happen to Emery.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, that one got me BAD! it's a very emotional season, it only gets better/more emotional. Sigh, i'm so glad that we havent had anything seriouse pop into our sheltered lives that would bring out such emotions. I really dont know what i will do the day someone close to me passes. I've never had it happen...EEK!