Monday, September 7, 2009

Some things you might not know about me...

Here are a few secrets about myself, if I ever become a spy I hope this doesn't get leaked!

#1 I hate asking for help, doesn't matter what it is. You have to physically call or get in my face for me to accept it. I'm not sure why I'm like that but I think it's a pride thing.

#2 If I don't like you or I am not comfortable around you I will not make eye contact. I realize I do this and have tried to fix it but I just can't...heaven help me!

#3 I have a large guilt cricket on my shoulder and feel bad about any little thing I do wrong that hurts someone's feelings which is why I generally try to stay away from confrontations unless it is necessary

#4 I am quick to forgive but only if I have been apologized to, if not it takes me awhile to get over it, another thing I am trying to get over because it's just too much wasted energy.

That's enough for now...i have said enough :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these kinds of posts!!! Such good insight into peoples lives that we may not realize. You should add that you are a freakin' kick ace friend and everyone should be jelouse of us who are your friends:)

Heidi said...

I enjoy the family picture changes....keeps me guessing. So, Im getting to know you better. This explains the shifty eyes, intense niceness and math questions that may never be answered. I dont dare disclose any of my secrets. Well, except my trick on preventing pregnancy. The old "tuck and roll." Now you have it!

Rachel Lovato said...

Erin....you are too sweet! If these are faults, you are lucky..they don't seem too bad. I think you wonderful!