Thursday, May 14, 2009

Let's think about things

I don't like to think about things because then I might realize how terrible it might be. Darrin isn't working and unemployment in running out ...eek! Time for a run. Buying Neocate at least twice a month for $120+ on a credit card that I swear will never be paid off...eek! Let's watch some T.V. Another day of working where I may or may not get any payments ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Do you think more people aren't in the loony bin because they are in awesome state of denial? While I realize we all through go problems sometimes we have to be a little selfish and take care of ourselves first. How am i going to do that? Blind faith...it's all I got!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to "think" about things isnt it. But you've always been an optimist and someone i can hold strong to. I hope and pray for you that things turn around in your favor. I know you guys are going to pull through this, and until then, maybe you can hold strong to me for awhile. Let me know how i can help. Even if it's as simple and watching the kid for ya so you guys can "think" in peace. Love ya and i hope you know how great you guys are.