Friday, March 20, 2009

The funniest thing I've ever seen



So to begin this funny story I have to start with the fact that a few weeks ago Darrin taught Isaiah how to fake snore because when we try to get Isaiah to sleep sometimes we will close our eyes and begin to snore. So last night Isaiah is drinking his bottle and he closes his eyes and tells me he's done. I take the bottle and start watching T.V while holding him in the chair. I hear some snoring from him that isn't normal because the snore is ending with "we we we". I look down and his is FAKE SNORING with his eyes closed. He does it a couple of times and then opens his eyes and looks up at me smiling. He and I laughed for about 5 minutes straight. I didn't know Isaiah had such a cool sense of humor. I love that crazy kid!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Isn't it amazing what these crazy kids pick up. Emery entertains us all of the time with her little tricks too.

Lori Olsen said...

Kids are so fun... and they are little mirrors of ourselves as you found out when he said hell. It makes you stop and think sometimes about what you say and do around them. I love that little guy by the way.

Anonymous said...

Wewewe. thats so cute! He's going to be a heartbreaker!!

Rachel Lovato said...

Erin..he is so precious! And are these new family pics? I love 'em!