Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today is one of those days where I got home at 9pm from work and I am just not in the mood for life. I'm not in the mood to try to force my son to eat food while he rips my earrings out and makes a mess. I could really use a good old fashioned vacation...I don't care where besides Siberia or Antarctica. Today is one of those gut clenching too stressed to deal with anything sorta day. What I'm most stressing out about I will keep to myself but nonetheless not a good day.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day! Feeding Emery is my least favorite thing these days too - Ivan and I try to pawn feeding time on the other one all of the time. I hope today is a better day for you!

Anonymous said...

Those days are the worst!!! Lets say we have a girls night soon. Not quite a vacations, but hey, at least you get away from the earing snatcher and your most frustrating reason not listed for ahile:) Bride wars? maybe dinner? Roller skating? Ice skating? pedi and mani?? you just let me know!