Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here goes nothing....


Isaiah and I are off to the Motherland Friday morning without Darrin I wonder how Isaiah is going to do at the airport? I hope I don't have to go to the bathroom, can you imagine me, Isaiah and 2 bags fitting in a stall? Still excited to go and have some home cookin' Canadian style(north side ha ha). You know if we were going on a normal plane i would try to use Isaiah to get us first class.....aren't I devious? I'm packing the DVD player and a lot of annoying DVD's for Isaiah...I hope no one finds it annoying on the plane...it's either that or screaming take you pick.
Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your going to have so much fun! I'm sure he will do well, oh and if anyone gives you crap take the dvd player away so he starts crying and then they will understand. hehehe. see ya in a few