Thursday, September 11, 2008

More pictures


Let me talk about how much I love "Chubs".

Chubs is my baby's nickname, it's the kind of ironic nickname you would give to a big dog and name him tiny. Isaiah has had a lot of problems with his stomach since around 6 months. According to doctors and their stupid charts he is in the 1 percentile for his weight. He is a very happy baby and so i choose to ignore it even though in the back of my mind there is the nagging thought that I need to try better. It's silly though because you can't force a baby to eat. He is going to a G.I. on Monday at Primary Children's and I am not looking forward to it because every time we have gone there for a test Isaiah has been really upset which in turn makes me upset. I'm crossing my finger for good news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll cross my fingers with you. I hope he grows out of it soon like they say he will. Your such a good mom though, you deal with it SO well! Oh, and he looks so stinkin' cute in the pic!

Nick and Jaime said...

Your little fam is so adorable. You are a way good mom and you are doing everything that you can. I hope it all goes well at the doctors. Oh and I am freakin pumped for the fair tomorrow.

LeLe said...

I'll keep your guys in my prayers. Hope things go well at Primary's.