Sunday, September 7, 2008

Can't fight nature and stuff

I went for a long walk tonight with Isaiah without Darrin...can we say peaceful? Yesterday we went up Big Cottonwood canyon with good friends and had a good time. We sat around talking and snacking on way too much junk food, I wished we could have stayed longer. It reminded me when I used to go camping for Brownies and school, they say that your sense of smell is the best trigger of memories and i do believe they are correct. Every time I smell smoke from the fire and just nature in general i get little flashbacks. Well I have a skinny baby to feed....

1 comment:

LeLe said...

ahhh... that sounds so nice. I need to start getting back to nature myself. I haven't even been camping once this summer! I want to try and sneak one in before the season is over.